Okay, if you’re running dungeons for justice or valor points, PvPing for honor or conquest, or grinding reputation with one of Pandaria’s many factions, one of the questions that you may be asking is where do I go to buy stuff? If you are, then we have a list of vendors for you.
- First up, the Shado-Pan Quartermaster is Rushi the Fox, at the Shado-Pan Garrison in the Townlong Steppes. He sells a variety of items for justice and valor points.
- Commander Lo Ping is an all in one Justice Quartermaster selling every faction’s justice point gear, at Niuzao Temple also in the Townlong Steppes.
- Commander Oxheart is a Valor Quartermaster who also sells tier gear for tier tokens at Niuzao Temple in the Townlong Steppes. She’s standing right next to Commander Lo Ping, in fact.
- The Klaxxi Quartermaster is Ambersmith Zikk in Klaxxi’vess, right in the heart of the Dread Wastes.
- The Golden Lotus Quartermaster is Jaluu the Generous in front of Mogu’shan Palace in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The August Celestials have two vendors, one for Horde and one for Alliance. Sage Lotusbloom can be found in the Shrine of Two Moons selling to the Horde, while Sage Whiteheart is to be found in the Shrine of Seven Stars – both are in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- For PvP vendors, both Horde and Alliance can be found on the Serpent’s Spine itself. For Alliance, Honor Quartermaster Hayden Christopher, Conquest Quartermastery Lucan Malory, and Glorious Conquest Quartermaster Ethan Natice are all to be found on the Serpent’s Spine in the Valley of the Four Winds. The Horde Quartermasters Lok’Nor Bloodfist (Honor), Doris Chiltonius (Conquest) and Acon Deathwielder (Glorious Conquest) are on the wall between Townlong Steppes and Kun-Lai Summit.
Also remember that during the patch 5.0.5 hotfixes, several reputations has their requirements for various Valor point purchases dropped. The Klaxxi now sell necklaces at honored, the August Celestials sell bracers, the Shado-Pan sell cloaks and the Golden Lotus sell rings, all of which are iLevel 489 epics. So check those vendors in case you may have missed an epic you can pick up.
It’s open warfare between Alliance and Horde in Mists of Pandaria, World of Warcraft’s next expansion. Jump into five new levels with new talents and class mechanics, try the new monk class, and create a pandaren character to ally with either Horde or Alliance. Look for expansion basics in our Mists FAQ, or dig into our spring press event coverage for more details!
Filed under: Mists of Pandaria